We offer full service payroll management starting at $149 per month. The cost varies based on pay frequency, number of salaried employees, number of hourly employees, number of states, and length of contract.
- We calculate, prepare, and file monthly, quarterly, and annual federal and state payroll taxes and unemployment insurance.
- We file state new hire paperwork.
- We calculate, prepare, and file W-2's and W-3's.
- We mail W-2's to your employees, and we provide electronic access to both you and your employees.
- We calculate, prepare, and file 1099's for contractors you pay using our payroll service.
- Option 1 (included): You enter employee forms and timesheets online and issue direct deposits or print paychecks.
- Option 2 (additional cost): We take care of the paperwork. We set up direct deposits or print and overnight paychecks to you.
- Paychecks & payroll taxes guaranteed error-free:
- We assume responsibility for paychecks based on the data you supply. As long as the information you provide is accurate and on time, we guarantee that your paychecks will be accurate and on time—or we will waive the next monthly payroll fee and pay the resulting bank fees, if any. Inaccurate paycheck(s) claims must be submitted to us within twenty-five (25) days of the applicable pay date.
- We assume responsibility for federal and state payroll filings and payments directly from your account(s) based on the data supplied. As long as the information provided us is correct and on time, and you have sufficient funds in your account, we’ll file your client’s tax forms and payments accurately and on time or we’ll pay the resulting payroll tax penalties.